The Boss Babes Project has created 8 easy tricks to help you manage eating the right way for your body!
- Use smaller plates: this is the perfect way to trick your mind into thinking you are eating a bigger meal when you are getting ready to portion controlling
- Listen to your body: Take note of when you eat foods and how it is being absorbed in your body. Signs to look for bloating, tiredness, irregular bowel movements, self-guilt and sluggish.
- Plan: Make a weekly plan of what you are going to eat for the week, having a plan removes the last minute impulse decisions
- Stay Hydrated: Every time you are hungry have a glass of room temperature water, it will help your digestive system to absorb the nutrients from the foods you are about to eat and helps to fill up your stomach a little first
- Create a Shopping List: Doing your grocery shopping online and writing a shopping list means that you stick to the food that you need for your Meal Plan
- Mindset: Stop saying your aren’t allowed a certain food – that is not true, you are just creating temptation – start thinking about food as you can eat what you want but you are choosing not to because you don’t like the way it feels
- Clean out: Regularly clean out your cupboards and only keep fresh food and ingredients that compliment the way you want your body to feel
- Labels: Always read the labels so you know what is going into your body and you can make the right choices for yourself